Friday, March 18, 2011

The Friday Poll

The Friday Poll

"I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job...and you ain't got shit to do." ~Smokey, FRIDAY

Mood:
Ready!

First words out of my mouth this morning:
Last night was fun followed by thank God it's effing Friday!

Best quote of the day so far:
My friend:  Can you sing?
Me:  I can't sing, but I will.  I will do anything necessary.

What I am listening to:
"Star Power" by Sonic Youth


What I’m looking forward to this weekend:
Going to visit my best friend from childhood in Ft. Worth/Dallas and laughing until the calories come off.

One thing I’d like to improve about myself:
I would like to jump on the Justin Beiber bandwagon at full speed aka making the best of the life that I currently have.

On my makeup lust list:
Tom Ford Lipstick

Last dream I can remember:
I dreamed that I was Star Jones (before weight loss) and that I was floating through the sky on an orange Boston Whaler and Purple Haze by Jimi Hendrix was playing in the background. I believe this is a classic case of "inception" due to the fact that one of my best friends had the same dream last week except he was Al Roker (before weight loss) and he was skydiving on a huge red tricycle with "Sweet Child Of Mine by Guns N' Roses playing in the background.

Face Apples and Kissers:
Cheeks: NARS "Orgasm" Blush
Lips: Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Lipstick Tea Rose No. 148
Yves Saint Laurent Golden Gloss Shimmering Lip Gloss Golden Peony No. 10

Outfit:
7 For All Mankind Highwaist Gwenevere Skinny Jeans
CHASER LA Journey Batwing Tee
Sam Edelman "Kinley" Wedges


Fragrance:
CHANEL Allure Eau De Parfum Spray and CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle Fresh Body Satin Spray
My Perfume Tips: HARMONIZE!

Fingers:
OPI Texas Collection I Vant To Be A-Lone Star Nail Lacquer

Weekend goals:
1. Sit next to a hot guy at the airport.
2. Shoot J.R. Ewing...Again.
3. To meet the man of my jokes, not my dreams.
4. As always, have BIG fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment