Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Facebook's Power To Sour Relationships






At exactly 2:05 pm on Friday, July 17, 2009, my relationship with the person I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with was in danger and it happened right before everyone's eyes on facebook and nobody did anything to save it. I was baited by not one, but two unknowns and I was fooled hook, line and sinker. I felt as though I was smoldering in a fiery trainwreck and nobody was there to help me. Where was my knight in shining armor? I felt betrayed, exposed, and unprotected. Sure, I should have never given in to such unruly gossip, but if "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts we would all have a Merry Christmas.

Beware: Skulls, Crossbones & All:
The facebook wall is the worst weapon of all. Plain and simple. People write some really reckless shit that you would rather not have the world see. Aside from that, there are some really jealous people out there.

Important Rule:
DO NOT POST negative things about your significant other. In the heat of the moment, avoid the temptation to blast your significant other or say something embarrassing about them through your status or wall postings.

Bottom Line:
The key to saving a relationship is to get off facebook. That shit ruins lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment