Thursday, December 17, 2009

Making A List And Checking It Twice...Life In Lists


Tell me your secrets. Everybody has secrets. What are yours? We all have quirky little things that we prefer. I myself, enjoy savoring the aroma of ashes as well as ice. I know, beyond weird. Examining my unique quirks prompted me to make a list of the things I like. There are several books that you can use to write lists in. One of the more popular books is My Listography: My Amazing Life in Lists by Lisa Nola and Nathaniel Russell. I recently purchased This Is Not a Book by Keri Smith at Urban Outfitters which leads me to my list.

I like:
Urban Outfitters, butterscotch, Cheese Whiz in the can, garter belts, Jimi Hendrix, pork, antiques, crosses, vampires, Voo Doo dolls, dorks, sea monkeys, fuzzy blankets, grape cigars, decoupage, candy cane green tea, baseball players, cupcakes, mirrors, skulls, wine, candles, crunchy ice, The scent of babies and men, pistachios, vodka, CHANEL, wood floors, The Rolling Stones, sunshine, menthol, road trips, Bob Marley, Bushwackers, honeysuckles, the beach, mini-dresses, books, cats, bikinis, oysters, orchids, gnomes, horses, baked brie, rosaries, green eyes, boots, Run DMC, General Hospital, scarves, heart shaped cutting boards, eggnog, bunnies, champagne, football, cranberry chevre, disco balls, motorcycles, tattoos, rock candy, boyfriend shorts, lingonberries, candles, skyscrapers, sushi in moderation, stained glass, pearls, picture frames, hot pink records, blowing on Dandelions, vintage dresses, board games, pillows, a little bit of scruff, astrology, Christmas lights, hot cocoa. My list could go on and on, but I don't want to bore you. This is already the most boring blog I have ever written.

Start making your lists! If you don't have a book to write in then write your list on envelopes that bills have come in. You know the kind. The envelopes that you rip into and throw the bill away without looking at it thinking that you will pay it when you start to actually make some "real money". Don't forget to decorate your list!

No comments:

Post a Comment