Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Peace Of Mind Equals A Piece Of Your Mind


Have you ever been around somebody who was an absolute tyrant? Somebody who was so insufferable that you wanted to cut them? I think we have all have had to deal with people like this whether it be a co-worker, acquaintance or family member and this is exactly why I carry a blade. Yes a blade! As a fashionably conscious woman though, it is masked in a lipstick tube and a cool lipstick tube at that. Think retro Estee Lauder.

I once worked with a girl who I wanted to spit nails at every time she walked by. She was a fat bitch in every sense of the word. I hated her and I knew she secretly hated me. For the record I hated her, because she hated me. What really perplexed me is that she told me some juicy gossip about herself which I really could have used to ruin her life which I haven't, YET, and then she proceeded to be an even bigger bitch to me after that. I thought to myself, "are you kidding me?" Unbeknownst to her, she did not want a piece of me. I was ready to throw her in an industrial restaurant style oven and bake her and serve her up as the infamous appetizer favored among rednecks know as a "pig in a blanket". I debated each day whether or not I should take on the role of "life ruiner" in her life. Finally I just threw my hands in the air and ended our acquaintance. What I really wanted to do was to tell her to go play in traffic with all of the other big people and by other big people I mean 18 wheelers, but she was in charge of payroll and I needed shopping money. So instead of giving "big girl" a piece of my mind, I walked out with my head held high and my nose even higher in the air. I just kept telling myself that "karma is a bitch" and "what goes around comes around." Most importantly, I am a Scorpio. Enough said!

No comments:

Post a Comment