Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The More I Know About Men The More I Like Cats


Ever heard these phrases? What part of meow don't you understand? Be the person your cat thinks you are. We got rid of the kids, because the cat was allergic. No outfit is complete without cat hairs. You are nobody until you have been ignored by the cat. My cat lets me live here. The cat and its housekeeping staff reside here. It is a cat's world...Adjust.

I had a big night planned...Huge. However, the cat seemed to have other plans. I was going to a rooftop party in Midtown with some of my girlfriends and with all due respect, I was ready to m-i-n-g-l-e if you know what I mean. I looked fierce. I had on a mini dress which consisted of a red tube top and a zebra bottom, a brushed gold leather jacket, Michael Kors 5 inchers and I was going to flaunt an oversized snakeskin bag. I should have never gotten dressed before the finished product was unveiled. I was putting on my lipstick when my cat Izabella decided to paw at me. The lipstick trailed all the way down my face to the bottom part of my dress. It didn't help that added pawing caused me to poke my eye out with eyeliner and tear my last contact lens. Needless to say, I was ruined. My night out ended up turning into an evening spent with the cat in front of the TV. We shared a bag of popcorn from Trader Joe's and watched Alfred Hitchcock movies all night. I guess kitty was trying to tell me something. Thanks Izabella!

No comments:

Post a Comment